You are here

We support our troops! - We accept the GSA per diem rate.  All active Government and military personnel traveling to Eglin A.F. B. or Hurlburt Field on temporary assignment who qualify to receive the GSA per diem rate are eligible. To receive the GSA per diem rate and receive tax exempt status on your lodging a copy of your governement issued Travel Orders, a valid ID, and credit card must be presented at check-in. Contact us for details. 1-800-947-0701